We collect information in the following three ways:
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered user of our Services.
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide as a user of our services about rounds you play, including but not limited to the score, course location, gps locations and any additional information used to produce traditional and strokes gained analysis.
The information we collect from you allows you to log into our Site and use our Services. We also use this information to personalize and continually improve our Site and Services.
Personal Information. When you register with us through the Service to become a registered User, we will ask you for certain information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to,
- Your first and last name
- Your email address
We use your Personal Information to provide the Services and enhance the experience of using the Applications. For example:
- Account registration. We create your User account for your use of the Services based upon the Personal Information you provide.
- Communications. We use your Personal Information to contact you with PAR Labs newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
- Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions or inquiries.
- Interaction via a PocketPAR Account. As part of the Services, PocketPAR Users may interact with other registered and non-registered Users through use of their PocketPAR accounts.
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services and for other customer service purposes
- To provide information that you have requested to receive from us in response to your opt-in requests
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Site or our Services
- To improve our Site and Services by providing personalized experiences, location customization, personalized help and instructions
- For research purposes
- To send you email, news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions
- To better understand how users access and use our Site and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis
We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with other Application users at your discretion. The information related to the rounds you play, including but not limited to the score, course location, gps locations and any additional information used to produce traditional and strokes gained analysis will be used for aggregate data analysis and shared at our discretion.
Users of Application. Your user name and any information that you post using our Application, will be available to those contacts you connect with through the Application.
Business Transfers. We may transfer the information we have collected from you in the event we sell, divest, transfer, assign, share or otherwise engage in a transaction that involves, some or all of our assets, including any or all of the information described in this Policy, in the course of a corporate divestiture, merger, acquisition, joint venture, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or any other similar transaction or proceeding.
In Response to Legal Process. We, in our sole discretion, may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
As stated above, any information that you post using our Application may be viewable by other users. PAR Labs is not responsible for the privacy of any information that you choose to post to our Site or Applications, or for the accuracy of any information contained in those postings. Any information that you disclose becomes public information. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
You may modify any account information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your information. You may also deactivate your account if you like. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may continue to reside in our systems for. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using our Sites and Applications, you consent to the transfer and processing of your information in the United States, which does not have data protection laws that provide the same level of protection that exists in countries in the European Economic Area. Your consent is voluntary. If, however, you do not consent, then we may not be able to provide you with our Services.
Our Site and Applications are not designed for children under 13. Only those persons age 13 or older may create an account with us. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.